Friday, January 29, 2010

Exciting News and Mid-terms

Sra. Brown and I are going to take our Spanish students on a field trip to see some theatrical productions. We are soooo excited about doing this. The trip will occur in late April. More details to follow!

I am also planning to take my French students to the Alliance Francaise and to visit a French cafe or restaurant once we get details and approval for the trip.

We will start fundraising for both in the coming weeks!

Mid-terms for all classes will be taking place next week. All 8th grade classes have received their mid-term review sheets. 7th grade Spanish I will receive those on Monday. Students may use their review sheets to study and do that INSTEAD of studying their vocabulary for their study diaries.

Spanish II Mid-term will be Wednesday morning.
Spanish I (8th grade) mid-term will be on Thursday morning
French I (8th grade) mid-term will be on Thursday afternoon
Spanish I (7th grade) mid-term will be on Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment