Monday, August 23, 2010

First A Day- August 23rd.

Today was a wonderful day. I can't say enough good things about the positive and energetic start I had. Students were respectful and did a great job participating. I look forward to a fantastic year.

Students who had me today will be doing flashcards for homework tonight and should bring them to class on Wednesday. They have to pick 20 out of 25 words and write the word/term on one side and the definition on the other.

Please note that all students need two folders, a composition book, and index cards for my class.

Spanish I, Block 1, A-day needs a Red folder for class
French I, Block 3, A-day needs a purple folder for class
Spanish I, Block 4, A-day needs a white folder for class


French I, Block 1, B-day needs a blue folder for class.
Spanish I, Block 3, B-day needs a green folder for class.
French I, Block 4, B-day needs a yellow folder for class.

The second folder is for homework and can be any color you want it to be!

Merci! Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment