Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

I am so thrilled with my classes this year. The students have all shown me such a high level of humor, enthusiasm, and willingness to work that I can't help but feel optimistic and energized. They have almost all been willing to help one another in class, really teaching and guiding each other to achieve their academic goals. Each class is a pleasure to work with and I hope I can make their experience with French or Spanish a valuable and memorable one.

So, on Labor Day, I thank my students for a job that I LOVE!!!

On another note, if your child needs to re-take the pre-quiz for the first set of vocabulary words and the verb "to be" (etre or ser), they should be prepared to do so in class tomorrow or Wednesday.

We have Thursday off this week- a very short week indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment