Thursday, October 21, 2010

Homework and Quiz Updates

All classes are doing a glog.(Scroll down on my blog to see two examples of glogs I have created.) It will be counted as a test grade and will be graded and put on the first term grade. This glog and all assignments from first term will must be turned in by October 29th to be counted as part of first term.

All three Spanish classes have taken their vocabulary spelling tests. These will be handed back by Monday and retakes will be on Thursday during tutoring. French students will be taking their French spelling tests tomorrow (Friday) and Monday. They will get their tests back on Tuesday and Wednesday and will be able to retake them on Thursday or Friday during tutoring or during lunch.

Please check the assignment/quiz/test calendars on my blog (wmsforeignlanguage.blogspot.com) on a daily or weekly basis to make sure you are up to date on the current items due.

My A-day French class did a wonderful job in their visit to the Social Studies class- they acted as French soldiers and fielded questions from the Americans. The soldiers and translators were super!

All of my classes continue to make me happy to come to work every day and I hope they continue to work hard throughout the year. All of my classes are a high-school level curriculum. It's very important to email or call me if you have an concerns or questions on your child's behalf.

1 comment: