Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Spanish and French CRES Speaking Tests

Both Spanish I and French I classes will be doing a speech or Oral CRES test before Christmas break.

This is a VERY important assessment. Students are already in the beginning stages of preparation for the speech.

They will receive a checklist for the speech this week- detailing the grammar and vocabulary on which they will be tested.

All the writing for the speech will be done in class. Students are NOT to use computer translators or online translators to work on any assignments, especially not the speeches.

IMPORTANT DATES


Vocabulary tests will be given on December 13 and 14.

Pre-tests for Spanish I and French I Chapters 2a and 3 will be given on December 16 and 17.

Speeches will be presented in class on December 20 and 21.

Chapter 2A tests for Spanish I and Chapter 3 tests for French I will be given the last two days before winter break, December 22 and 23.

1 comment:

  1. Me gusta mad la clase de ingles o la clase de espanol? Me gusta mas la clase de ingles.

    ReplyDelete